-->

Monday, February 19, 2018

SAMSUNG J7 Max32Gb 4Gb Review - Hassan Nasir Bhatti

SAMSUNG J7 Max Dual Sim 32Gb 4Gb - Hassan Nasir


I just have watched an ad of Samsung J7 Max
and got my after some days! I have surfed it a long time and checked many Feature and I'm just in love with it's Face Recognition and Finger Print Sensor Lock! I insatalled many apps and downloaded many documents but there's much more space left in the memory, unlike the Grand Prime Plus. Grand Prime Plus is just shitty mobile!!! Very low memory, after installing 3 apps my space run out and i was just very irritated from Grand Prime Plus but This (J7 Max) is just Different and Amazing! And If we talk about the RAM, this is very fast and efficient!! YEAH! I mean 4Gegabytes, Yes I am feeling very nice by using it cauze it is not irritating me like Grand Prime Plus! and it's Smart Glow Feature is also very Nice! Now Guys, Let me Use it! Picture Below will tell you about it's SPECS!
               


Hassan Nasir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start Work With Me

Contact Me
Hassan Nasir
+92-323-8741339
Gujranwala, Pakistan

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Popular Posts