-->

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Forgotten from Dec 2016, Started Again from Dec 2017

My Incomplete "GOAL"

You know what i am talking about? Absolutely NO! So, Listen.

In November 2016 to December 2016, I had a lot of interest in Development of Applications and Softwares but not had much Time to spend and sources to learn code etc. So, I forgot this. But Now because It's my Passion, I can't Forgot This. I started this again with more skills and hope you will support me. I am currently working on it. I think it will take less than a month. 😊

See Amazon Apps developed by me in Dec, 2016 But these apps are not Properly Developed with Proper Arrangement. Now, I am working on a Web Browser which i will create by AppsGeyser, and then i will create Google Developers Account because I don't have  a Google Developers Account.

Hassan Nasir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start Work With Me

Contact Me
Hassan Nasir
+92-323-8741339
Gujranwala, Pakistan

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Popular Posts